среда, 1 февраля 2012 г.

iPhone 4 vs. iPhone 4S. Let the battle begin.

well...let's now talk the iPhones. I've used all of them from iPhone 2G up to iPhone 4S, so then again I know what i'm talking about. And from my experience I think that 4 is better than 4S. Why?
Because. What so awesome, amazing, new (and bla bla bla) is about iPhone 4S? From Apple official site:


  1. Siri. (The intelligent assistant that helps you get things done. All you have to do is ask.)
  2. A brand new dual-core A5 chip.
  3. The you-can't-believe-it's-on-a-phone camera.
  4. Video recording. In 1080p amazing HD.
  5. The iOS 5.The world's most advanced mobile operating system.
  6. iCloud.
  7. Retina display.
  8. Face Time.
  9. AirPlay (and AirPrint).  
  10. A switch between two antennas.  
Wow...a total of 10 new features. But don't get too excited. Strike out five of them right now (from 5 to 9). Because as soon as you update you're iPhone 4 (or even 3GS) to iOS 5 you'll get all those features. Except for the Face Time and Retina display on iPhone 3GS, of course. 
So, that leaves us with only 5 features.

Siri. Gotta say it's a funny thing. I've used it - I liked it. Yeah, it's a bit of revolutionary, but not too much. I mean we had Voice Control a phone even a looooong looooong time ago. Despite all of my sarcasm about it, the integration of this feature made this phone more accessible for people with disabilities, which is a great advantage and a huge "wow" for developers. But, if you dn't ahve any problems and you bought an iPhone 4S I can assure you that you will be seriously using this thing only for the first couple of weeks. Afterwards - one or twice a week just for fun. (iPhone 4S wins, but only beacuse a have a GREAT respect for people with disabilities, who are doing their best to adjust to our "normal" world) 

A5 chip. According to Apple this new chip makes your phone work faster and gives it an "outstanding battery life", but well I ain't got any complains about the speed of my iPhone 4 (which has a A4 chip) and about it's battery either. So I don't see any point in that. There are some people, who are overobsessed with this "super speed thing", but I just don't get it. (iPhone 4 wins)

8-megapixel camera. And yet again, I don't get why keep improving something that is already good enough. It's only 8-megapixels, so it's not the highest resolution camera out there - some Sony Ericsson phones got 12-megapixel. They'd better improved a front camera, cause it's shot really often turn out noisy. (iPhone 4 wins)



1080p HD video. I'm not taking a lot of videos on my phone and as far as it's HD (only 720p) I don't really care . But there are a lot of people who do and who care, so this improvement might be a really good idea. Still, it also can be useless (as in my case). (So, it's a tie)

The last, but not the least A switch between two antennas. And yet, another useless feature. I don't have any trouble with a call quality, connections or downloads speeds and more of it - I have absolutely no problem talking in subways (and it's a 100 and sometimes even more meters under the ground!). So, thanks but no thanks. (iPhone 4 wins)


Eventually, here's what we have:
iPhone 4 - (4)
iPhone 4S - (2)

THE iPHONE 4 IS OUR WINNER


Feel free to comment :))
XOXO
AppleGirl

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий