четверг, 2 февраля 2012 г.

Hello there, Apple! I want another ringtone!!

Hello to you!! Yes, you behind the monitor! What's up? :)
Just got a call from my friend and ugrh!!...this ringtone is sick...Why haven't I changed it? Exactly! That's what I'm gonna be talking about.

The ringtone situation on all the iPhones is a complete disaster (as well as a new Twitter app, but about that later). I mean, seriously, the pre-loaded ones are terrible and EXTREMELY boring!! What I want a cool song playing when someone calls me and the only reason I haven't gotten it yet is because it takes soooo much time and I'm a little lazy on that one. 

I bet, some of you thought "why not just buy it in iTunes?". The answer is simple. As far as iTunes music section is not avaliable worldwide, I simply don't have an access to it. So, I have to figure out some other way. There are two: I can either find some iPhone app/laptop programm or go through a long way of turning a song into a ringtone in iTunes. 
Neither one of this is an easy way. If choosing apps/programms you, precisely, need to download them first (and by the way for all of the apps you need your iPhone to be jailbroken). Then take a bunch of time to figure out how it works, get the ringtone done, put it into the iTunes, sync with your phone, get stuck somewhere in the middle because your computer hanged and so on...bla bla bla. Same with the second way. 


Sad but true.
Apple iPhones are the ONLY ones out there that have soooo much trouble with the ringtones. 
So, I suggest they suck it up and figure out some kind of solution.



XOXO
AppleGirl


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий