вторник, 31 января 2012 г.

Why? When? Where?

hey Stranger! what's up?? :))
today was a BEAUTIFUL day...and a perfect excuse for me to start a new blog LOL.

why Apple Girl? well...gotta confession to make - i am a HUUUUUGEST fan of Apple Inc. I mean seriously - they are the best and I love em (meaning their products) a lot!! :)
I'm myself a proud owner of iPod Classic and iPhone 4 so I know what I'm talking about - I'm not one of those  people like:
- OMG!! Apple iPhone!! This is soooo cool.
- Why do you think it's cool?
- Oh, come on!! It's soooo cute and there's shiny apple in the middle and you can buy a bumper with sparcles!!  Yay!!

And plus I have a lot respect for Steve Jobs. I'm sort of his fan. He was an amazing, unique person and he deserves to be respected I think.

XOXO
AppleGirl

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий